Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend FUN

Friday I picked up Gabe and we went to see Rio 2 and then had some Chick Fil A for dinner. This was our first over night experience! We had fun though and played and played and played when we got home. He finally fell asleep close to midnight... because it was the weekend and we can stay up as late as we want!! *per Gabe


Saturday I cooked us some biscuits and gravy... delish! Exactly what I needed to eat the day before bridals (and I haven't been working out like I should!). But oh well!!


Sunday night between the rain and storm Nick and I went fishing and hung out...



I was definitely back in my element after a day full of makeup, hair, and pictures... I needed a fishing trip with Nick!

Good night... fun times!!



No comments:

Post a Comment