Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, April 7, 2014

Let's knock this out...

So I am now to the point of being done with all this planning! There's really not too much to do so I am just ready for June 7th to get here. But we will definitely be having some fun between now and then that I am excited for.

The cake ordeal has been a bit crazy. I went to one bakery and got a ridiculous price for what I was wanting! I then proceeded to check into Harps which wasn't bad but I just wasn't feeling it. I am definitely a person that goes off of that gut feeling and for some reason I was not feeling very confident with the person I spoke to that day. So I decided to go to Sweet Boutique and loved Stephanie and felt very confident in her! So on Saturday I paid my deposit and I am done with that decision!! This was my leftovers from cake testing and ended up being my dinner Friday night...


I also made a decision on my invites really quick last week. Kasey found them and I loved them so I said 'let's do it!'. I FINALLY found dresses for my flower girls. Whew! That was difficult for some odd reason. There are sooooo many choices and I just could not find that one specific dress that I liked! Found one on Etsy Thursday and Kasey is even having her mother in law make them! They are super cute!! 

I am in the mood of let's just make a decision and move on now! No time for thinking it over for very long. =)

Saturday I ran around to get last minute things for my bridal pictures which are scheduled for next Sunday!! Eeeek!!! Excited... but hoping the rain chances change by then!!

Saturday night we ended up having Gabe and just hung out after having Mal, Valente, and Faith over for chicken enchiladas.

Intense game of Lego Marvel... 


Sunday was a busy day... Waffle House, church, workout, and more errands. But I did sneak in a little nap which was nice! Still trying to keep up with my workouts. Nick knows I need them for my sanity and to stay in shape for that dress!!


Hope this week is a good one and not too busy... but I don't see much slowing down for a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment