Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bridals....

Sunday I had bridals scheduled and with the rain I still did not want to cancel! I just don't really have any other time to do them and I was ready to do them that day!! So even in the rain they turned out just fine!

Sneak peak that i gave in and sent to Nick... this keeping surprises stuff is not easy for me!

They day was insane! But so much fun. I took them at Pratt Place in Fayetteville and the place is gorgeous. 

We ended up doing most of them inside or on the front porch. We attempted to take some by the barn and got a few in but it was windy and started sprinkling on us! Every time we attempted to go to the barn or the little cottage then it would start sprinkling! I just laughed and went with it though. What do ya do?!?! 

Kasey has been amazing with helping me with everything and making everything for me! I don't know what I would do without her. Actually, I know I would have thrown in the towel by now and there wouldn't be a wedding! lol It's not that bad but I am not good with all this stuff and I don't know what I am doing! 

Here are my garters that she made. I found some on Etsy I loved and she of course said 'Oh i can make those!' and she did within minutes. 


She also made shoes for me to wear during the reception...



These are so much fun... I love them!

Next task is invitations this week! We have wording just gotta get them started. Only 54 days left!!! Oh my...



2 comments:

  1. Holly, those garters and shoes are super cute. Those garters remind me of the headbands that Sarah (Edwards) Boone had for her flowergirls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea... they kinda look like just headbands but I wanted something different and not the norm!! Thanks Kaylee!

      Delete