This weekend was perfect for nights spent by a fire. Friday night was spent on the couch hanging w the roomie and some Chinese takeout. This girl was sick! Not too bad just fluid on both ears and infection in the left ear. Dr prescribed a Zpac and by Saturday morning I was feeling much better! Jess and I enjoying some frozen yogurt and much needed sunshine that day!
Saturday night I got to hang out by the fire with Nick and Gabe. Gabe was a nut that night!! Sometimes he gets in those moods where he goes nonstop and he's hilarious! Throwing out jokes, dancing, just showing out! Nick was exhausted by it but I have to remind him that he is acting just like his father so he comes by it natural. So glad this weekend wasn't so frigid cold and I could get out and have a lil fun!!
I am feeling today is a day to cook a roast and clean! The joys of adulthood!! Happy Sunday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment