Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January blues

I am not really bothered by the cold weather this year like previous years (I am usually a summer lover). But the fact that you cannot do anything fun is a bit upsetting!

Not that this blog is very interesting in the first place but I definitely have nothing fun and exciting going on right now to blog about... not even pictures. Its not just the cold weather keeping this girl inside. It is also 'The Flu'!! Ugh I've never gotten the flu shot because I am one that believes, why put something in your body that you do not need? Doesn't make sense to me! But this year the flu is going around like crazy and it kinda scares me. Guess I will just stick to drinking my green tea and washing my hands regularly and hope I don't get it! I am ready to go back to the gym but that is a huge pot of breeding germs that I do not need to enter! Ugh we'll see though... I'm missing that time on the elliptical (this girl is very stressed without it!).

A lot of lazy movie nights are being had right now. Cannot wait until spring time rolls around and some fishing can start up! I have always enjoyed going fishing with my dad and grandpa and I am so glad Nick enjoys creek fishing with me. I think part of that is because some of his friends are whiners and do not like to walk the distance that we do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment