Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bucket List & Obsessions

This past weekend I went shooting with my cousin, his fiance and a few others. There's something about a lil gunpowder and lead that this girl loves. That brings us to my bucket list. 

I have always wanted to have my license to carry a concealed weapon and I am finally doing it!!

Being a single female living, practically, on her own it only makes sense to have the ability to defend myself if needed. Although I pray I never have too!! 
This Saturday I will take a class and check that off the bucket list!


Now on to my obsessions...

Working out and being healthy! 

I am so glad I am back into the swing of working out and enjoying it. I get so bored that I need a break but then I always miss it, which is a good thing. Last week I got to the gym 5 out of 7 days! Pretty good for just starting back. I like to go in the mornings on Tues & Thurs so that I do not have to go after work. It makes you feel good for the day and you don't have to dread having to go at night!

Smoothies!

Love them! I have at least one a day in the place of a meal. I use a scoop of Arbonne protein powder, fiber and skim milk in mine along with random fruits and veggies.
I am not big on spinach and carrots so I try and add those two veggies in whenever I can.
My new favorite is frozen bananas! I have always added frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) but never bananas. I also added an orange to mine last night. I love that I can just about throw whatever I want in them and they are good!! 

Tone It Up!

These girls have a fb page, an app, a twitter & an instagram and yes... I follow them on all of them! 
Such an inspiration although it would be much more enjoyable to work out on the beach than in a gym!
They post new workouts on the app and are always sharing new recipes for anything & everything. Planning to look this good in a swim suit this summer... 


 Guess that's enough for this dreary day... Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment