Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, January 7, 2013

bored busy body

Yes that was me this weekend! Ugh...

Thursday afternoon I had to go in for a small in office procedure on my little toe (I will spare you the pictures of the poor lil tortured thing!). This meant Friday for sure I was not suppose to be walking and to keep my foot propped up along with ice on it every few hours. Geeze. I can take a little lazy day if I want it and if I can get up and do things but not when I am told to do so. I tried to stay in bed. But do you realize how hard that is? Between needing to pee, hungry, oh forgot my medicine, need ice, oh now I need chap stick, uh pee again, mmm hungry, oh remote fell off the bed, thirsty, well now my phone is going dead and I need my charger, need ice again, oh time for meds again... you get the point! I needed to just wait until Saturday to shower because I could then take my bandage off and my foot could get wet. Did this girl wait? Nope! And the bandage ended up getting a little wet so I took it off early (didn't get the incision wet!). By Saturday I was so bored I went and got the oil in my car changed finally!!! But then ended up back home afterwards because my foot was hurting.

Jessica kept me company though and Saturday we finished season 4 of One Tree Hill and Sunday started season 5! So glad her mom bought those for her for Christmas and that she is my roomate!!

I got to try the new burger place, Five Guy, and OMG! Delicious and I am not that big on burgers. Beats out anyone, even Georges, in town! I had one Saturday night and honestly could have had another Sunday. Probably not good to get hooked on while I cannot work out!!

All the fries they give you... I may have eaten a hand full (not a fry person)

                               and the burger = AMAZING!!
















Well that was my exciting weekend... back to work today! A whole week of work, haven't done this since before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment