Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tough Times

WOW! You would think I am PMS'ing or something. Crying at nothing at all and taking everything personal that anyone says. Ugh, this is not Holly and I do not like it. Neither does Nick!

All day yesterday I felt in a bad mood letting stupid things get to me that normally I would just blow off and it not be a big deal at all. And I kept thinking, May 10th what is May 10th? I felt my heart was very heavy and thought about my grandma here and there the whole day but that happens on a regular basis. It finally hit me. May 10th would have been my grandma's birthday!!!! Ugh I finally figured it out but then that just made me feel dissapointment and sadness that I had forgotten until the afternoon.

May 10 and Mothers Day along with October 13 are always the hardest days on me. I wish she was here for advice. I wish she was here for encouragement. I wish she was here to sit next to me and make me feel like everything in life was perfect as it should be. I feel she has missed some great days of accomplishment in my life. But yet I remind myself that she is with me step by step of the way everyday.

As this weekend approaches I will remember the good times we had and remember she is still here with me in everything I do.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers and grandmothers out there. May everyone enjoy the time with those here with us and remember the times with those who are in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment