What an awesome weekend! Friday I got off work early and hung out with the girls... lunch, shopping, night of gossip and a few beers. Always good times!
Saturday, Gabe got to go swimming with us all at The Thompsons house. He had a blast even though he wasn't sure about it at first. It's been a while and he thought he would sink! haha Oh that boy! By the end of the day he was jumping in and swimming all over the pool.
Little Fish!
Nick and I had dinner with Heath and Loren on Saturday night. Steaks, asparagus, green beans, corn, and fruit salad! DELISH!! Sunday Funday was a hit! A group of us got together at The Thompson's again and had a ton of food and a whole day of swimming again. Monday I was lazy for most of the day while Nick hung out with Heath at Beef's. We then decided to go to the rodeo that night. It was fun and I always love the rodeo although I wish Gabe could have been there. Nick will now have him for the next two weeks though so there will be lots of good times.
That sums up my Memorial Day weekend. Mine and Nicks first year to not make it to the lake but it was still a great time. Full weekend of sun, food, and friends & family. Can't complain here!





No comments:
Post a Comment