Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fun in the sun...

Wow, this weekend was full of sunshine and I couldn't have been happier. Friday night was a lowkey cookout at Mallory and Valente's house. We had brisket that was delicious!!

Saturday I laid out with the girls at mallory's parents' house. So relaxing and always a good time over there!


First time this summer to soak up the rays!!


Saturday night I headed to Alma to see more friends and celebrate Levi's birthday. I got to love on this precious little girl, Avery. She is now 9 weeks old already! Cannot believe it...


Sunday, Nick got back to town and we decided to hit up a creek and do some fishing. I had an absolute blast and I only caught one fish with Nick's help. I just enjoyed getting out and about and spending the afternoon with him. Always good times!


 

Nick was so excited to take me to this place in particular because it was right under the interstate!

Here is my ONE fish! lol


Last Thursday night I went to a painting class and decided to do something for Nick. Being the awesome girlfriend that I am. He was really impressed with it and loved it!! It took 2 1/2 hours so I was glad he appreciated it! (Like he wouldn't!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment