Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Full Weekend

Lots went on this weekend and all around great weekend!

Friday night, I had dinner with Nick's family and we planned to watch 'Lorax', which Gabe was pumped about, but that didn't happen. Nick thought he bought the movie but Gabe had picked up the cartoon so we ended up watching 'We Bought A Zoo' which was very cute!

Saturday was filled with working out, tanning, and two grad parties. Our good friend Meg Sullivan graduated and had her party during the day. And another friend, Meagan Holland, had a get together that night. We had a blast with all of our friends. Here is a picture of Nick and I being all matchy matchy, which we did not plan!!



Sunday I had breakfast with Nick and while he fished with the guys I started on a new book which I could NOT put down!!




Overall, I had pretty much a perfect weekend full of fun, friends, and laziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment