I cannot believe it. They say it goes by fast and I can agree! Way too fast.
You are walking EVERYWHERE now. You got it and your gone. Every once and a while you will crawl but I even caught you running the other night. You are busy and you want to go go go so I am not surprised.
You got your first hair cut a couple weeks ago. You automatically looked like a little boy afterwards.
You are getting picky about eating now. You don't care for peas much anymore but you still get them sometimes. You LOVE green beans and chicken. I think you would live off of those two things. You love yogurt, applesauce, bananas, and grapes. You wanted some of my bagel with cream cheese one morning and as soon as you tried a bite you said 'MMM!' You like to try anything your daddy and I are eating. Your daddy let you stick your finger in his ranch and you of course replied 'MMM!' and couldn't get enough.
You are wearing 12/18 month shirts and anything from 9 to 18 month shorts. It all depends on the brand! Still wearing size 5 shoes and size 4 in diapers.
You LOVE to go outside. You will spend all day out there!
You are saying anything that starts with 'D'. Dada, Day (Daisy), Duck, and then sometimes Bye Bye. You always wave with both hands and it reminds us of Lane Frost on 8 Seconds.
You still only have six teeth. Your molars are coming in but taking forever.
You have breakdowns some mornings at school because you don't want me to leave. But then there are mornings you are waving bye bye and you could care less that I am leaving.
Your new thing is when you get in trouble you close your eyes for a second and then open them and smile at us like your gonna get away with it.
This year flew by! They are right the days are long but the years are short.
You are so fun but so rotten at the same time.
Happy Birthday and we love you Barron George!!




No comments:
Post a Comment