Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Growing Love - 22 Weeks



Wasn't I just here? I kept telling myself I need to start my monthly pictures because I will regret not doing them. So here we are. Yet again! 22 weeks last Friday (April 1st) and no that's not an April Fools joke. Dr Bell changed my due date from Aug 9 to the 5th. Only a couple days so we'll see! Barron came a day before his due date but we also walked and got him here that night at the hospital.


 - How I'm feeling? Pretty good. My back aches some nights. I am sure that's from picking B up all the time. I try not to but sometimes that is impossible.

 - Total Weight Gain? So far I am not gaining too much weight. But Dr Bell isn't concerned with it because baby is measuring fine and I am measuring right at 22 weeks. I am sure it has to due to the fact that I am chasing a toddler around this time around.

 - How Big is Baby?At our last appointment he weighed 14 ounces according to the ultrasound. But he will soon be putting on pounds!

 - Maternity Clothes? Yes! I still wear some of my regular jeans but use a belly band. Some shirts I can wear but the maternity shirts are just a lot more comfy.

 - Sleep? Good when Barron isn't waking up. Although last night I heard B awake and then I couldn't go back to sleep because this little guy was kicking and squirming like crazy!

 - Movement? Like crazy at times. But then he's pretty mellow too.

 - Food Cravings? Sweets! I could seriously live off sweets and junk. Real food usually does not sound good but I make myself eat it because I need it! I craved sweets with Barron too but I don't remember it being this bad because I also wanted real food.

 - Food Aversions? Real food. Healthy food.

 - What I'm Looking Forward To? Getting rooms situated and set up because we may still be in the same house. 

 - Milestones? Everything has formed and baby is just putting on weight now. He has eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe even hair on his head. He can hear my voice, heartbeat, and a gurgling stomach. 


Bumpdate with B:



No comments:

Post a Comment