Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Barron {11 months}

You are SO fun but SO hard right now. You are into everything and a total busy body!!



Your personality cracks us UP! You love playing peek a boo or running (crawling) from us through the house. You will soon be running though. You are taking more and more steps. One of these days your just gonna take off and walk and never stop!

You are wearing 12 month-18 month shirts. 9 month jeans still because of the waist and 12 month sweats. Diapers are size 4 now. And still wearing size 4 nighttime diapers!! You are starting to wear shoes more and your in size 5 now.



This weekend you were starting to push yourself with your feet on one of your riding toys. So you're learning.

You are still only saying Dada. Sometimes you say Daisy. But still no Momma!! Your suppose to be able to say three words by your first birthday so we'll see if you say it this next month. haha



You love to look at the pictures on the fridge and point at everyone and I have to say everyone's name. We need to get you some magnets for the fridge I guess.

You still love to read and look at books. I hope you never loose that interest.



We are getting to play outside more now. You love to swing and if the back door is open you are wanting to head out of it.

You got over your ear infection earlier this month and the next week got sick with a stomach bug. So you were hit hard in two weeks. But for over 10 months you were healthy so momma will take it!

You are getting your molars right now and they are taking forever. The nighttime Orajel works sometimes. But there are times you wake up crying and needing me.


You thought this whole picture thing was a game and would NOT sit still at all! You thought it was fun the second I sat you down to get out of the chair. Pretty sure I got a picture of just the wall at one point and lots of you're backside!

One more month and you are a 1 year old. I cannot believe it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment