It's almost baby time!! Brittney and I decided to go register together to make it a little more fun. It's kinda hard to register for a baby. When I registered for my wedding it was just whatever we (I) liked. But for a baby it's more of what do I need? Will I even use this? What does this do? SO many decisions!
Our paintings for the babies nurseries...
Gabe has started playing basketball and he does pretty good! I am more excited about baseball though and can't wait for it to start.
It's been so cold lately that we don't get out much at all. We laid around the house all day yesterday and I started a new book that I am gonna try and finish real quick before seeing the movie!
The nursery is coming along! Nick cleaned the room out and got the bed put up. I am just waiting for the rest of the furniture and to fill it with baby goodies now. Nick is pretty excited about the room and I think the theme has to do with that. Were going with a rustic outdoors/woodland theme so he got to put up some of his deer antlers.
January and February always seem so slow and dreary because of the weather. I am excited for spring and nicer weather but it's a little scary that we will have a baby here by then! 12 weeks left!!





No comments:
Post a Comment