Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, January 26, 2015

Family Game Nights

We have been obsessed with UNO lately.

Gabe got it in his stocking for Christmas and we played both last Wednesday and Thursday night.


Thursday night we took it to Loren and Heaths and had them play with us. We had so much fun that they want us to come over this coming weekend for an UNO tournament. It's getting serious!!

Gabe and I holding the babies! Me holding sweet baby Corbin and Gabe with Abby (yes the dog!).


Oh the nursery...

Nick sent me these pictures of him putting the dresser together last week!



We have made progress...


The fabric has been ordered and should be in this weekend for the bedding. It's gonna be adorable!! And my glider should be in this next week. I've wanted to work on stuff but there's not much to do because Nick puts everything together or hangs things for me. But I am sure it will be me organizing, doing laundry, and putting things away after showers so it's okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment