Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, January 2, 2015

Bumpdate - 26 Weeks




-          How I’m feeling? Pretty good for the most part. There are days my back hurts especially after doing too much. And I am starting to want to sleep a lot more. I am just mentally and physically exhausted by the end of the day.  

-          Total weight gain? 15 - 16 pounds; Still gaining a pound a week at this point which is healthy and on track. 

-          How big is baby? He should be up to 2 pounds now and around 14 inches long.

-          Maternity clothes? Yes! Still can buy and wear normal tops as long as the fit is just right.

-          Sleep? Good. And starting to want more of it!

-          Best moment this week? Celebrating Christmas and just spending time with family for the holidays. We had a pretty busy schedule for two days straight. It will be exciting to have a little one next year!

-          Movement? Quite a bit! He moves a little here and there during the day. Which I am busy so I don't pay attention as much. But at night around 9-10:00 he is a busy body! Or if I am really hungry he kicks and jabs a lot! 

-          Food Cravings? Still crave sweets like crazy! Last week I wanted chocolate milk really bad one morning so I had to stop for that. I've craved before but that morning I could not do without!!

-          Food aversions? Still only BBQ! 

-          What I miss? Nothing really  

-          What I’m looking forward to? Getting the nursery put together. I have a lot of things picked out and I have it all in my head. Kasey plans to make the bedding for me. We have the bed but need to get a dresser and glider. But first I need Nick to clean the room out so I can get started!!

-          Milestone? Barron's lungs have started to work, eyes can now open, and at this point he's just working on gaining the weight (fattening up) before his arrival! Every week is a milestone I feel like. To get through another day/week being healthy with no complications is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment