Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 2, 2014

Confessional Friday

 - So excited about the weekend being here because I plan to be laying out tomorrow! I need some sunbathing in my life.

- Cannot believe our wedding is in 36 days... What tha...

- I had plans to start watching what I ate and be real good the month of May so that my dress isn't too tight. (Since this past month I haven't been that great at working out and eating decent!) But on the morning of May 1st what did Holly have for breakfast? A CUPCAKE!!! ugh oh well... Gabe also got to have one and he thought that was the best breakfast ever... besides biscuits and gravy!

- I am looking forward to being home alone tonight! We don't have Gabe this weekend and Nick will be gone fishing with the boys. Love Nick and Gabe to death but this girl needs a little quiet alone time.

- The best yet, I have to confess that I drove to work today and just noticed at around 11:30 that I have two Greenhead Lawn and Landscape magnets stuck to the passenger side of my car. Yes, thanks to Nick and Heath everyone at my office noticed but did not say anything. Geeze!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment