Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, May 19, 2014

GIRLS Weekend

Oh this weekend was SO much FUN!

Crazy Kasey and her Patron shots....

My new FAV drink...










It was so nice to just get out of town away from it all and hang out with my girls! Each of them made my weekend. It was full of laughing!!!! It is very simple yet we cannot make it happen as often as we would like. I think we need to make more of an attempt to have weekends like this. Or even just one night here and there! I am pretty sure all we did was eat and booze most of the time... so back to the gym and lean cuisines this week!! 

Sunday Nick wanted me to help with this little project. Looks so much better than it did before...


He did admit that he couldn't sleep with me gone. He said 'I guess I am just use to you being there and I was all thrown off!' hmmmm nice to know I am missed ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment