Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 23, 2013

We have babies...

TURTLES that is!!

While watching the game Saturday Gabe came in the house with a tiny little turtle saying 'oh look how cute he is' ummmm it was definitely a baby!! Rockie and I went out to check it out and found another one in the turtle pen. So yea those have been some busy little turtles!!

Rockie and I got so interested in everything about turtles after that and was googling EVERYTHING!
How many eggs they lay, how to tell the sex of the turtle, etc...



My new hobby... 

After having the bone in my toe shaved down and then spraining my ankle I felt it was time for a new hobby that wasn't so hard on my joints and feet like running was. 


I rode a 7 mile loop with Emilee last week and Sunday I went back and rode it again. Tuesday night were riding and I think I am gonna suggest adding another 2 or 3 miles! Yesterday was an awesome ride!! The weather was perfect... riding all by myself and taking it all in was so relaxing... definitely my new favorite thing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment