- I confess I love this new product from Arbonne... 'Genius'!! My face feels baby butt smooth... and I am not exaggerating! Between that and dabbing my face with an epsom salt/warm water blend it looks so good lately. I am sick of the cystic acne that I have and hope this product and a little home concoction will help me get off antibiotics!!
- I confess I am so glad this week is over. With missing an employee of ours and taking on more work it is exhausting lately.
- I confess I cannot believe October is pretty much here... the big 3-0 birthday this month!!!! It's just a number! I am totally gonna rock it lol
- I confess that hunting season stinks! I don't get to see Nick much anyways but now he will be in the woods every chance he gets so our time together will be cut down =(
- I confess I am more than ready for boot and sweater season. I do not have very much clothing that's for the in between weather because lets face it... it seems to be either 90/100 degree or 50 or below. We don't get too much of that in between nice weather. I am over sandals and tank tops so give me sweater and boots please oh and a fire!!
Hope everyone has had a great September and has a fabulous October!! (My favorite month!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment