Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 30, 2013

Full Weekend of FUN

Well we headed up the hill Saturday even though we knew it was gonna pour on us at some point. Gabe was pumped and kept asking when we got to go inside to the football game.




It wasn't too bad tailgating in the rain... of course a nice sunny 70 degree day would have been better but we still had fun!



Gabe was all about cheering... good thing he was!!
I still cannot bring myself to do this call of the hogs cheer they do! I feel like the Oklahoma gods are staring me down. lol I will wear Hog gear and go support them at the games but no Hog callin for this girl!! 








Headin back to the truck... left at halftime because someone was getting tired and cranky!!

                                        

Sunday we attempted to go ride RZR's with Loren and Heath but that didn't happen. The battery in one of the RZR's would charge so next Saturday we plan to go all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment