Friday I picked Gabe up from school and we headed to the movie aters to see 'Epic'.
Super cute movie! He was pumped, talked nonstop the entire way there and could not stand still to pick out candy. He said he's been waiting forever to see that movie!! LOL
Afterwards, we headed to Toys R Us and he got some new Skylanders for his Wii game. Then it was Geno's pizza and cartoons the rest of the night...
Saturday I went to Ryan and Tiffany's wedding. It was beautiful and so was she!
I wish this picture had turned out better but here are all of the
grand-daughters (minus Paula) with Grandma Katie!
My favorite girls! - Love them!
Sunday was a super lazy day for me! I laid around and slept on and off until 2! haha While having the marathon of 'Snapped' on Oxygen playing. Yes, I watched an entire day of 'Snapped'! I cannot help it, I think I was suppose to be in law enforcement solving crimes.





No comments:
Post a Comment