Okay, I am gonna try this at the end of every month... we'll see how I do!
Just some random thoughts, ideas and confessions from yours truly...
1. I confess I am obsessed with 'Where's My Water?', you know... the Disney game where you get the water to the alligator. Yes, I have had this game on my phone for a while for Gabe (most every game on my phone is for him) and here recently I find myself playing and freaking out on it. So frustrating when you can't figure out a stage!!!!
2. I confess here lately I just never want to be at work. Is it the weather? I don't know but I totally took for granted 'summer breaks' when I was a kid and could lay around in a pool all day. Oh the joys of adulthood! UGH!
3. I confess I am loving the fringe swim suits! Pretty sure I will be buying one very soon. I told myself I didn't need to buy any swimsuits this year but come 'on now... who am I kidding?!?
4. I confess I need to clean out my closet and dresser drawers. Its pathetic. I don't even know what I have to wear for this season because I can't remember from last year!! And I still have old ABF office attire hanging in my closet and if you know me you know I ain't pulling that stuff out to wear - while sitting here at work in jeans, St Louis tee, and tennis shoes!!
5. I confess I have no worries about storms/tornado's anymore unless it's 'serious'. Like I am talking if there's some rotation spotted I may listen up... but until I know there's a tornado on the ground and at least an F2 I am probably not gonna be too worried. Have I lived through this crap long enough? I think so!
6. I confess I am pumped about my Friday! Lunch with co-workers at Fianna and then hanging with Gabe tonight. Picking him up from school and it's whatever that little boy wants to do... he's calling the shots! I have a feeling we will end up at either chick fil a or the mall for dinner and then the 'movie ater'... but who knows what his agenda is because I am sure he already has one for us!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment