1.) I confess I am obsessed with BB cream right now! It is perfect to wear during the summer. If you don't have any or have never tried it you really should! I got a sample of Marcelle (below) in my Birchbox last month and I have used the entire tube and will be purchasing more. It is so light yet covers so well. I wear it and then put a little powder on and I am ready for the day. Perfect for summer!
2.) I confess I am pumped that Chick Fil A now has two lines to place your order! Yes, of course this girl is excited about something to do with food... surprised at all? haha
3.) I confess I am also pumped about this upcoming weekend. Nick and I finally get to go creek fishing... and nothing better 'come up' (work!) and ruin it. Or this girl will be devastated! We also get to go out with friends Saturday night to celebrate Kasey's birthday. Getting our group of friends together is tough now a days so those nights are always exciting!
4.) I confess I need to wash my car. It is FILTHY! And I have a four year olds finger print ran all the way around it... hmmmm wonder where that came from?
5.) I confess I love my job but I wish I could have Friday afternoons OFF!
6.) I confess I love being back in the gym. I know people probably hate hearing how I love to workout. But I really do. I have been in the best mood this week and all it takes is 20 to 30 minutes on an elliptical!! Really helps my stress levels and all around mood. Now eating healthy? Ha yea I don't do well there. I try but come 'on now I love me some pizza and a beer or chinese food or mexican food!! Inner fat kid always wins!
Hope everyone has a great weekend... ta ta for now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment