Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, December 17, 2012

Loss of Words

After the tragic events that played out Friday in Connecticut I am just blessed to be here another day. Although, I have to admit if the world ends Friday, December 21, I would be okay with that. Such a scary world that we are living in when innocent children are not even safe in school. I cannot imagine dropping your child off at school, a safe haven, and then learning of the news that your child will not return home. All of those Christmas morning smiles are gone. 11 days before a child's favorite holiday and this selfish mentally ill person takes their lives way too early? And the teachers that saved 'their kids' lives are simply angels on earth. I cannot get this unbelievable tragedy out of my head... while working I hear sirens... Has a local school been the next in line? Just praying for all the families affected by this horrific event. God help us all.


"You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14




No comments:

Post a Comment