Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend of Food

Pretty sure my favorite thing to do is eat. This weekend was full of it!

Friday night we ate a Cheddars before going to a house warming party for Amanda, Nicks cousin. Her house is beautiful! And this girl is jealous! 

 I think this was just a serious talk about cheese sticks! haha 
And later the slow motion fighting began!

Saturday morning I had breakfast with my mom! She cooked biscuit and gravy for me along with my favorite, deer tenderloin. This is probably one of my most favorite meals of all time. 


Saturday night Katie and I had a little dinner and a movie date night. Dinner at Outback, Ahi Tuna is my favorite! And then saw the movie 'Argo'. It was sooooo good! I never knew of this story in the early 80's, maybe because I wasn't born and never was told later. haha Its always fun having a little night out with a friend in your comfy yoga pants or leggings.

I started getting a headache while watching the movie and the headache never let up. Woke up at 3:30 am Sunday and couldn't go back to sleep until 4 something because it was hurting so bad. Thanks to Katie for seeing my status on FB and asking if I needed anything. She saved the day! Let's just say Holly went back to sleep around 8:30 and slept until 1 and felt much better. Since I had slept the day away, for good reason, I felt like I needed to be productive Sunday afternoon. Jess and I made chicken wings and mac & cheese for dinner and I tried out a little Pinterest recipe. These mini pumpkin pies are delicious and will be made again for Thanksgiving Day! 


Nick was busy hunting all weekend pretty much, surprise surprise! And still no deer! Although it was duck hunting this weekend and only deer hunting Sunday night. He has alot more dedication than I ever would! My bed will win over a duck blind or deer stand any morning.

So this is my weekend of food. Now onto 2 1/2 days of work and Thanksgiving with family. 
MORE FOOD!
(Looks like the gym will be in my near future)

No comments:

Post a Comment