What a fun night! We were invited to the Hindley's for their Halloween party/hayride last night. Nick put Gabe's costume together (With a little Pinterest inspiration from yours truly!) and it turned out really good! Gabe looked at himself and kept saying 'thats so cool!'... He loved being painted green!
Everyone loading up and getting ready for trick or treating time.
This is such a fun group of friends.
There was a 'scary house' according to all the kids. I thought they were just talking about the setup in the front yard but not so much. Nick was catching up to us so I walked halfway up the driveway with Gabe and then he took off with his buddies. Next thing I know a guy comes out with a chainsaw and the kids come running. One got trampled on I think but Gabe was just in shock! He never really freaked out just kept staring at the guy and later said 'I will have dreams about that chainsaw guy!' lol
All in all it was a great night out.
Now its November and on to my favorite holidays... Thanksgiving & Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment