Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 26, 2012

Firepit and Christmas Decorating

My much needed long weekend was definitely full of fun & relaxation.

Friday was a lazy day, although I did workout a little and visited my parents and grandpa since I didn't make it over on Thanksgiving Day. 

Saturday my friend Kelly text me and wanted to meet up. She was my first roommate ever and I love her to pieces. I was so excited to see her and Brooklyn. It was a good lil visit at Sweet Bay!


When she text I was finishing up the burlap on a wreath and about to head to Hobby Lobby for pieces to add to it. It was a mad house to say the least. I was filled with so much anxiety when I left that place! But I got to finish my wreath and I think it turned out pretty good. I wished I had another branch of red berries but I was not about to go back for that and I wanted to just be done with it. (I am horrible at starting projects and not finishing!!!!)  


Saturday night Nick gathered some wood and we sat out by the fire pit.
The Sullivans and the Babbs came by and hung out for a little bit.

It was freezing cold but still fun!





This little man was exhausted but wanted to hang out with us and refused to go to bed. Didn't take long at all and Nick had to carry him in!


Daisy is human and sits in chairs by the fire too!


The beginning of my Christmas decorating!
I am waiting on Jessica to do the tree and other little things around the house.



Nick either duck hunted in the morning or deer hunted at night all weekend long. Well Sunday Gabe got to go along with him for the first time this year! 
He was so excited telling me all about it.
Nick said he couldn't sit still and be quiet but that is what I figured. He is Nick's son after all! All that matters is Gabe went hunting with his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment