Well this weekend was a very laid back lazy one.
Friday night was pizza night with Nick, Gabe, Phyllis, and Wesley. We did our normal thing and hung out in the driveway and played. Josh Bruce brought Aiden over to play with Gabe. You have to take advantage of this nice weather when you can!
Saturday was a little eventful I guess. I chose to help Nick put up a deer stand instead of shopping. Yes, I know that most girls would not 'choose' to go out in the rainy weather to put up a feeder, a camera, and a stand but this girl preferred it. I hate shopping, I really do! Unless I had an endless amount of money and a personal shopper to go along with me. Gabe didn't care to join us so he sat in the truck most of the time playing Spiderman. It was hard work but I got to spend the day with Nick and Gabe, well kinda since he could care less. When we got back I headed home to take a nap and Nick went out hunting. Still no luck for him. But maybe one of these nights or mornings.
The infamous deer stand we had to assemble and put up in the tree. Not an easy project! I do not know how Nick would have done that by himself but I guess he has. Yea I think I need to get girlfriend of the year award for this one!! -wink-wink!
Sunday was nothing but laziness and laundry! I barely left the house to get food. Yes this girl laid around in sweats, no makeup, and her hair on top of her head all day and enjoyed every minute of it. Those days are much needed sometimes.
I finally went shopping today and found a dress for this upcoming weekend. We have a wedding to attend and I am actually looking forward to it. Maybe weird but something about putting on a new dress and getting all dolled up to spend an evening with Nick and our friends sounds like a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment