Thursday night the girls and I started the weekend of celebrating with dinner at Rolandos. Yummmm!
Nick and I went to the Greenwood/Southside football game on friday night. Greenwood won... Go Bulldogs!!
Before the game he decided to give my gift to me early so I could get it fixed Saturday and wear it to the shrimp boil. He did so good! I told him I wanted a watch and no more details than that. He made me think he forgot I told him so I thought he got something out of the blue and not a watch. I secretly wanted a silver Michael Kors watch but he had no clue. Like I said all I told him is I wanted a watch and I would have picked out the same thing which is kinda scary!!
We had dinner at Beefs after leaving the game and this guy thought he needed a beer! When does he not?
Saturday morning I woke up and joined my mom for breakfast at 'Egg and I' which we both enjoyed. We are breakfast lovers although I am way too lazy for it most of the time. She bought me my Piko top that I wanted from Suite One along with a gift card.
Afterwards, I met Meg at Sams and we ran around getting everything for our birthday party that night. What a day! Sam's didn't have the right shrimp so we ended up making a phone call and getting enough shrimp at Sea's Seafood. How can you have a shrimp boil without shrimp?
When I came home that afternoon, my roommate surprised me with some cupcakes!! These were so yummy from 'Simply Sweets'!
Nick and I headed to the Sullivan's early to help setup and get everything prepared. Didn't take long and we were ready for the festivities!
There was SO MUCH FOOD!!! Delicious... Thanks to Nick and Josh!
Meg and I with our cookie cake that Candice got us!
Blee and I
Melissa and I
Some of the guys hanging out...
Another group on the deck...
The girls all huddled around the fire!
Nick being a goofball after snapping all the pictures!
This birthday could not have been a better one. Except for the fact that I did not get to see Gabe!
I had so much fun celebrating with all of my friends and I was so glad Meg and I did a joint party. Thanks to everyone that made my entire day special! Here's to another year and the last one of my 20's!!!












Aw, I'm so glad you had such a great birthday weekend! We love to do shrimp boils too, by the way!
ReplyDelete