Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkins, Chili, Football & Friends

 Friday night Nick cooked deer chili and we carved pumpkins.

Ewwwww, Gabe was not sure about cleaning the middle of the pumpkin out but then decided it was fun! He even helped Loren and I clean ours.




 Gabe & Loren

Nick's... I mean Gabe's pumpkin! ;)

 My pumpkin

Loren's... after Terd decided to tear into it and took off the 'whimsical' things along the sides. Guys don't understand 'cute'!


He turned into a lil boxer later in the night...

Saturday, I went shopping with my mom at the new 'BrickCity'. SO NEAT! I will be checking this out periodically. They have so many stores in one little place with cute gifts and such. Saturday night we headed over to Dallas and Stacy's for Louie's birthday celebration. Alot of drama (funny drama after the fact!) that night. 

There were definitely three highlights of the night...

1. Whatever you do don't use a sharpie to cover up a scratch on a vehicle. Poor boys!
2. Do Not let the dog in the house. It will pee everywhere!!
3. Take off the cover to a sword before fighting with it. Because it will come off and hit someone in the head!

Another fun weekend in the books! Best quote of the weekend...
Right after Nick says something Gabe responds with 'uh no Dad, Holly is the boss!' 
lol Love that kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment