We went to the water park in Alma this weekend and I had a blast with Gabe! He is so fun and was so excited that we were there. He actually took his floaties off towards the end of the day in the kiddie pool (3ft). He slipped and went under but I grabbed him real quick and was surprised he didnt really freak out. I think he wanted to but realized he was fine. I love seeing him grow and learn new things. He also got brave enough to go under a little and stand back up. I would say Satruday was a successful day.
Nick and Gabe "laying out"...
Saturday night I went and visited my parents for dinner. I didnt get to see my dad and grandpa much on Fathers Day so it was a good chance to see them.
Sunday I went and laid out with Mallory and her family while Nick went creek fishing with Mason. I was bummed that I missed out but it was a nice relaxing day at the pool! Valente cooked steaks for us that night and they were delicious!!
Hoping this week isn't too tough considering my boss is out of town on vacation. And fingers crossed I get a date night out of Nick...

No comments:
Post a Comment