This past weekend Nick and I went on our first road trip together and we are still together! lol
We left friday morning and entertained each other quite well the entire way down there. I think you can say we learned more about each other those two days. He realized I become very moody when hungry and I realized I block him out and ignore him at times. Good thing he doesn't take it to heart!
Friday night we went to the game against the KC Royals and the Cardinals lost, but it was a great game. Afterwards, we went out on the town and had a blast with my cousin, Meg, and her fiance, Drew.
Saturday we visited THE ARCH! We really wanted to go to the top but it was an hour wait so maybe another time. We then had lunch with Meg and got to visit one last time before we left. I am so glad we got to visit because I have not seen her since Christmas and I may not see her again until then.
The trip was a blast and I cannot wait to visit again sometime. Let's just say this girl got her feel of the city after a visit to a sketchy pizza place and a convenient store that had everything behind bullet proof glass!!
Sunday was Father's Day and I am pretty sure Nick had a great one especially since he got his favorite, PF Chang's, for lunch. Gabe lucked out from our trip and got a new shirt, a hat (that matches his Daddy's), and some Cardinals hot wheels cars.



No comments:
Post a Comment