Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend FUN

Saturday was eventful to say the least. First picture is of Gabe playing at the monkey house... second picture is after his bloody nose! Poor guy was bouncing around and got hit by a little girl. Good thing he had been able to enjoy it for a couple hours because the day was over after that.

 
Saturday night Nick and I went to the Thompson's for Mike's 50th birthday party.

Group Picture (minus Blee and Kyle)... we had so much fun! His gifts were hilarious and so much good food and friends!


 

Sunday we took Gabe to Natural Dam to swim and afterwards Nick and I went creek fishing again. I think creek fishing is my new fav thing to do on a Sunday. So much fun and nice to get away for a few hours!!  



Nick and his photography skills... love that guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment