Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Barron {6 months}

And just like that he's half a year old!

He looks like a mess in these pics. But we remembered to take them and that's all that matters.

You weighed 18.13 pounds and you are 27 inches long! You are in a lot of 6 month clothes and some 9 month clothes. Totally depends on what it is. You are wearing size 3 diapers.

You love all your veggies and fruits so far. Your favorite is probably sweet potatoes though.

You are still not sleeping that great at night and it's all to blame on the paci or your allergies. You get over it and cleared up and then that cough and runny nose returns.











You have mastered rolling over like a champ and now can sit up by yourself. You took your first fall and hit your head this past week and it sounded pretty bad. You cried for a little bit but soon got a bath and survived!

I ordered your Halloween costume and your gonna be a puppy dog. I thought since you love dogs so much and the outfit was cute then it just made sense.

You are talking more and more. You can say Dada and Momma. You say Dada when jabbering and when you are crying Momma usually comes out.

You love to giggle. Love to look at yourself in the mirror!

You don't have any teeth yet. I don't really see one coming anytime soon. But you never know!

You love to cuddle. Sometimes you are tired of playing and just want to cuddle with someone.

Every month you get more and more fun! You have the best personality and I can't wait to see you grow more and more. Although I do miss my little baby already at times!



No comments:

Post a Comment