Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Barron {5 months}

This boy melts my heart!


You are wearing a lot of 6mos clothes. Still a few 3-6 months but they are getting small. Wearing size 1 diapers. You are completely on formula now. Loving oatmeal. You didn't care for the green beans at first but you like them now! That's all you have tried so far.

You LOVE bath time and bed time! You can have a meltdown when it's time for bed and not there yet. You haven't been sleeping that great. Some nights you wake up and are hungry. Lately you have been sick (allergies) so your coughing wakes you up. Couple of trips a night to stick the paci back in and get you back to sleep.

Oh the paci! You love it a little too much. I should probably limit your time with it but that is a little hard. You definitely want it when you are tired. But you end up with it more than that sometimes!


You are a little attached to me! I make your dad take you outside and get you sidetracked at times. I love it. I know I will miss this one day so I am not that hard on you and try to enjoy it a little. But you can wear a momma out!

You love school and playing with other kids. LOVE the exersaucer. You will sit in that thing and play like crazy. 

You have rolled over a couple times. And you can sit up for a few seconds without support.

You love dogs! You watch Daisy if she is anywhere around. And Daisy has been a little protective if other dogs come around you. She was attached to me while I was pregnant with you and now she could care less about me but I think she watches over you now. She will lay in your bedroom floor sometimes whether you are napping, rocking, or getting a diaper change.



Your new thing is to grab peoples faces or necks and I guess you are trying to hug us. Adorable!

Your brother misses you like crazy and has to face time with you since he is in Broken Arrow now. You miss him and love on him when he is with us on the weekends. The relationship ya'll already have is too precious!

You are so much fun and a perfect addition to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment