Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, November 21, 2014

Bumpdate - 20 Weeks - It's a BOY


I cannot believe I am halfway through this pregnancy. Crazy!! 

-          How I’m feeling? Really good

-          Total weight gain? 10 lbs.

-          How big is baby? 13 ounces!! And that is according to the ultrasound. He is measuring right on track.

-          Maternity clothes? Yes, jeans and a few tops. Thank god it's the season of leggings!

-          Sleep? I can actually stay up longer at night, until 10, but I wish for a nap pretty much everyday!

-          Best moment this week? Finding out the gender... and seeing that sweet baby boy on the ultrasound! I could have laid there all day and watch him. Both of our moms and Gabe got to go with us and I was so glad! 

-          Movement? Yes! Mostly at night but a little here and there during the day. He moves all over the place though according to the ultrasound. Although after a while he calmed down and was laying there and yawned. Precious!! Also, Wednesday night I could see his kicks and got it on video. Nick is never around at times that he would be able feel it. Gabe was last night but the little brat stopped kicking when Gabe was laying by me.

-          Food Cravings? Still hooked on my greek yogurt every morning. My appetite is coming back more and more. I have went to Bread Box twice in the last week to get a chicken salad sandwich so that may be considered a craving!

-          Food aversions? Nothing really besides the BBQ still.

-          What I miss? Wine sometimes. It just sounds good. I took a drink of Jessica's last week to see if it still tasted the same as to what I remember. It did!  

-          What I’m looking forward to? Decorating, shopping, etc. This was a total game changer with finding out the gender. It narrows it down now on names and what to buy (pink or blue). Although do not ask us about names. We throw something out here and there but nothing is decided yet. Nick may be sure on what he wants but I am not!! 

-          Milestone? We are halfway there!! Ugh I am kinda scared though. Not for labor but just actually having a baby to care for and raise scares me. It's kinda a big role!


(I will add a picture of the bump sometime this weekend.)


No comments:

Post a Comment