-
How I’m feeling? Still feeling good for the most part. It's hard sitting all day at work. Hips and back are achy!
-
Total weight gain? 7 pounds
-
How big is baby? A sweet potato - 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces
-
Maternity clothes? Yep! Jeans and some shirts are maternity. Wearing a lot of shirts and tanks under kimonos and cardigans. Excited to wear my big comfy sweaters too that are not maternity. With the style of clothes right now it's easy to get away with my normal clothes quite a bit.
-
Sleep? Still good... may get up once a night to pee!!
-
Best moment this week? Gabe is getting excited for the baby to get here. He told Nick 'I am ready for that baby to come out of her belly'. I don't know how ready he will be when it is here and that first night he is with us and the baby is crying. haha But glad he is excited about it!
-
Movement? A little here and there. Really felt a kick last night when watching the CMA's with Nick. Can definitely tell when I splurge and have a little caffeine too... baby moves quite a bit.
-
Food Cravings? Lots of Sweet Bay and Greek yogurt. Also sweets like crazy!! I even had a slice of leftover bday cake yesterday and I never do that. And don't get me started on Halloween candy. Whoppers and Kit Kats are my favorites.
-
Food aversions? Still not wanting a lot of meat although I have to make myself eat it... need the protein. And definitely no BBQ sauce!
-
What I miss? Not being picky! I use to be good with eating just about whatever. Well not now! I have problems with things being spicy, texture of things, or after ordering something its just not what I wanted. I pick at food now and nothing ever really just sounds amazing to eat.
-
What I’m looking forward to? Our next appointment on November 19... ultrasound time! That means we find out what were having. I think this is killing others more than me. I do want to know but I am more excited for the ultrasound and to actually see the baby!!! And hear from the doctor that everything looks okay.
-
Milestone? Baby has mastered some simple reflexes such as swallowing, sucking, and blinking. Fat is also forming on the baby and the bones are starting to harden. He/She is growing quite a bit in these few weeks. Baby is doubling in size between 16 and 20 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment