Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, October 24, 2014

Bumpdate - 16 Weeks




-          How I’m feeling? MUCH better!! I have an appetite, well for the most part, and no more nausea! Pretty sure it was a good two months of that constantly so I am pretty pumped to be past it all. Even went to the gym and worked out on Tuesday night. I have missed my cardio! Just did 15 minutes on the elliptical which was awesome. I am really wanting to try and still get some cardio in here and there just so I am healthier. Plus it makes me feel better!

-          Total weight gain? 6 pounds - Right on track!

-          How big is baby? An avocado! 4.6 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces (approximately of course). Over the next couple of weeks the baby's weight will double.

-          Maternity clothes? Bought my first pair of jeans and they are so much easier to wear than my regular jeans and the belly band. Although, some days I am still wearing that! I've worn my maternity t-shirts quite a bit. They are easy to throw on under a long sleeve shirt or kimono and wear. Plus... I like them more because they are longer!  

-          Sleep? Still sleeping like crazy! Completely worn out by the end of the day.

-          Best moment this week? Last Thursday night I felt him/her for the first time. Nick laid down in bed and had his arm across the side of my belly and I don't think baby liked that pressure! It felt like popcorn in just that one spot where Nick's arm was. 

-          Movement? Yes! And Wednesday night he/she was going a bit crazy. Might have to do with that little bit of Dr Pepper I had drank that afternoon.

-          Food Cravings? Beef or deer jerky! Oh and greek yogurt... which I never really liked before. Also, I like a lot of soups and sandwiches for meals.

-          Food aversions? Still bbq, rich sauces, and lettuce now. I think its the texture. I wish I could eat it because it would make for healthier meals.

-          What I miss? My mind maybe. But I hear that will never come back. I forget things and do not feel like I have things together anymore. I am officially a mess! 

-          What I’m looking forward to? Being able to feel baby move more!

-          Milestone? The baby can now hear and the eyes are working too. Also, he/she is starting to pack on muscle mass this week.

Nick decided to join in on the bump picture this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment