Geeze, another 2 weeks has passed...
-
How I’m feeling? Well, after I figured out that I need to consume more protein I was feeling a lot better. No nausea, no dizziness, actually being active and then a stomach bug hit me Tuesday. All I did was sleep and tried to keep liquids (broth, water, and some juice) in me for 24 hours. Wednesday night I actually ate oatmeal and kept that down and now slowly getting energy back. I am praying for a break!
-
Total weight gain? 4 pounds as of last weekend. But a day of no solids that could have went down.
-
How big is baby? A Lemon! 3 inches long and weighs approximately an ounce and a half.
-
Maternity clothes? Nope. Still just belly bands and normal tops
-
Sleep? Still wanting quite a bit of sleep. Definitely ready to hit that pillow at the end of everyday and not wanting to get up in the mornings.
-
Best moment this week? Getting out of the first trimester!!
-
Movement? Not yet
-
Food Cravings? Ewww hoping food starts sounding better soon! Craving a lot of fruits though and fruit juices. Nick had to get me white grape juice the other night. I don't know the last time I drank that but I've drank half the bottle (family size) in two days.
-
Food aversions? Still meat for the most part... probably why I was not getting enough protein in my diet!
-
What I miss? Food! It's really annoying having to eat but yet nothing sounding good or having horrible heartburn afterwards and feeling blah.
-
What I’m looking forward to? Our appointment next week! Nothing big, no gender ultra sound yet! But just going in and hearing the heartbeat and knowing everything is good is always a good thing.
-
Milestone? Out of the first trimester! Hoping things start getting better... fingers crossed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment