Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Our BIG Day - part two




This was the best day of my life...



I honestly never thought I would ever get married. Just assumed it wasn't something for me and that God had other plans. Well, while I was busy making plans my life partner was right in front of me. The fact that Nick and I have known each other since 2006/2007 makes a difference in our relationship. We had become good friends throughout the years and I believe that truly makes this work between us. I knew what I was getting. He knew what he was getting. We can buckle down and take care of issues like adults but we can turn around and have fun together too! And when one is down the other picks up the slack. He may wonder where he would be without me but I honestly have to say I wonder where I would be without him sometimes.


















Gabe's quote after the ceremony on the way to the reception.... 'Let's get this party started!' And he definitely had a good time. He said it was freakin awesome! haha

Sweet Annabelle... glad I had here there with me because that girl had me laughing all day!

My momma... I definitely don't know where I would be without this woman!

Nick was so embarrassed to do this... he kept saying do I really have to do this in front of your dad? haha

















My FAVORITE picture of the night (so far!)


Mallory's mom made this for us! I am pretty sure that a monogrammed flag in the front yard makes it official in the south!!

No comments:

Post a Comment