On to some of my boring confessions on this lovely Friday...
- I confess that I love this man because he does things like shop vac the garage. One of many reasons of course. Yes, we are both very OCD about different things. Love for everything to be in it's place and cleaned up. I may be a little more OCD about this at times than him but then again... he has our attic organized so maybe not!
- Gotta confess that I miss reading! I just finished "Gone Girl" and it was sooooo good! I just haven't found another book that I think I can get into. Jess is reading "The Fault in Our Stars" and a lot of my friends have read it but come on now... I cannot get into a sappy love story. Just ain't gonna happen! I need something with a murder mystery that keeps me turning the pages. Gone Girl was definitely that!
- I confess this little girl has my heart! Miss Avery is the funniest, craziest, sweetest, and most random little girl and I love it. She will let everyone know about her Momo (stuff horse) that I bought for her and if I am around it's all about me. She threw a fit last night when I went to put her in the shopping cart because I was just too far away. I always said I wanted a house full of boys but I gotta admit a little girl wouldn't be too bad. And since Nick has it made up in his mind that that's what we will be having, in the future, then maybe I need to be okay with it. Plus, it would be nice to not be the only girl! haha But then again we get what we get!
- Must confess that I love that Nick cooked and cleaned Wednesday night. But I did do laundry! Some nights he tells me to just sit down, relax, and he waits on me and I really should take advantage of it but I can't! I tried helping him and it drove him nuts. Yes, I know he's capable of cooking just fine but I am just like my Grandma Katie and Mom. I watch over him and cannot just let someone else do something. I will work on this though. Because like I said I really need to take advantage of those nights!!
- One more confession... I wish I could wear my wedding dress again! Does everyone feel that way afterwards? I mean I LOVED that dress and only got to enjoy it for a few hours. But I am sure Nick and Gabe would give me some weird looks if I hung out around the house in it! LOL kidding but seriously. I was always anti wedding but I have to admit I get it now. When I walked through those doors and saw everyone there to celebrate Nick and I then it hit me. This day is to celebrate our love and marriage with all those that care about us. I mean, that sounds all sappy but it's true. And yes I tried to keep it small but Nick was not having it and I am okay with that. He kept saying this is it and we're going out with a bang! He was all about making it perfect and right for us. And I have to say it was! Just wish I could have enjoyed that dress more! :)
Hope everyone has a great laid back weekend... I will definitely be enjoying mine in just a few short hours!


No comments:
Post a Comment