I had my grandpa's handkerchief monogrammed in navy with my new initials to incorporate on my bouquet or somewhere! Mary Kate did awesome... but I really didn't think she would disappoint!
We recently got a stamp ordered with our initials to make our Thank You cards! And you have to appreciate the fact that a guy likes it or at least he was just being nice. But I sent it to Nick and he replied 'Sweet!' haha And I noticed he had the actual black and white proof saved in his phone! He surprises me sometimes!!
A lot of the wedding stuff is planned now. Just getting showers planned with everyone. We are so blessed with great friends and family. I think I have 5 showers!! Although, some are very small for family!
I got where I was ready for the wedding day to be here but now I am pretty excited about showers (And I am normally not a shower person!) in between now and the big day!! Should be lots of fun!!
{Yes a post about monograms and wedding stuff... what has happened to me??}


No comments:
Post a Comment