Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, February 28, 2014

Confessional Friday

I've not done this in a while... so why not?!?

 - After debating for a while now of veil?...no veil?... headband?... what? I have come down to deciding to wear both! LOL It looks so good together and I only have the veil on during the ceremony so with a headband I will still have something in my hair to add to my look! I thought I wouldn't want to wear a veil but when I have my dress on I just feel like I am wearing a pretty dress... with a veil I feel like I will be a bride! So excited about this!!!

 - Gotta confess this girl is getting in shape!! I always seem to workout like crazy during this time of year. I think its with the holidays being over and summer coming ya gotta do something!! I workout 4-5 days a week. And if I miss a day then I double up and do both cardio and weights. Tried my dress on (with all the undergarments) the other night and I can tell a difference in just one month!! Those hips have slimmed down ;) Woo Hoo!!

 - Must confess I have gotten into some trash tv but I love it. I think right now I am enjoying everything I can of being single and not having a husband and child. This includes watching what I WANT! Jess and I watched 'The Real Lives of Nashville Wives' the other night and its pretty good! But then I love Nashville for some reason so there ya go!

 - I am scared to death but yet excited about having not only a husband but also a child! 30 years of just me... doing what I want... when I want... being lazy and not having to take care of another person after a long day at work! Eating Hot Tamales (yes the candy) for dinner and not having to cook! Waiting another day to do laundry even if that means I have to wear mismatched socks at the bottom of my drawer because that's all I got left! I have a feeling I will still have these issues some nights and Nick and Gabe may just have to deal with it but I am a perfectionist and a people pleaser so this will be a challenge!

 - 99 Days and I will be Mrs. Holly Coats... Weird!!!


Here's to the weekend... because Lord knows I need it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment