Gabe was of course just too funny. He spotted his stocking and was antsy the minute we walked in!
Opening gifts...
Legos!! His fav... especially Ninja Turtle Legos!
I told my mom to get 'Connect 4' for him because it was a favorite of mine growing up and he loves tic tac toe. I think it was a hit! As soon as he opened it he said 'Oh I love this game!'
Tired boy holding onto those Legos! He said he was just taking a nap so the truck ride wasn't so long because he was ready to get home and build! LOL
Batman PJ's...
We knew he would love these!!
It was definitely fun times and good memories made.
Nick got cuff links which he has been needing for a while. I knew he wouldn't go buy any himself and now he is pumped having some!
I got my Kindle that I wanted!!! Along with some kitchen gadgets and some awesome hangers!!
Oh how times change!




No comments:
Post a Comment