Friday we headed back from LR, got a nap in, and then I headed to dinner with Nick. Or at least I thought it was dinner with just Nick, the Tidwells, and the Sullivans.
This is what I walked in on...
As soon as I walked in and heard 'Surprise' I said 'You are all liars!!' I had asked a few friends to meet up for dinner that night and they all had excuses as to why they could not make it. Come to find out they were all there and this had been planned for a month! HUGE Thanks to Nick for throwing this party for me and to Kasey for helping him!!
- As you "KISS" your 20's goodbye, You may hear that 30 "SUCKS", But 30 is "SWEET"
Basket that Kasey made me full of all kinds of goodies!!!
Thanks to Mallory and Valente for the cookies!!!
Love me some Miss Avery!!
- Love this guy!! So thank full for the things he does for me even though I am a brat about it most of the time! (His fault he spoils me!)
I am extremely thankful for all the friends and family I have in my life! I am absolutely blessed and grateful for each and every one!!










No comments:
Post a Comment