My nights and weekends consist of nothing but studying really. I make time here and there for breaks to get away from it but not too much!
Friday night consisted of Chinese take-out and studying... Saturday I studied, took a lunch break with Brittney at McAlister's, studied some more, and then hung out with the boys that night. Sunday I studied, went grocery shopping ($150 and I felt like I bought nothing!!), studied more, went to Mary's baby shower, and then studied some more. Ya get my point? It consumes your life!!!
Sunday night though I indulged in two things... a lifetime movie and this awesome ice cream!! IT IS DELICIOUS! Just FYI!
I hope to get some studying done when I first get home tonight so that I can tune in to 'The Women Tell All.'
I am usually not a Bachelor fan but watched this season since Lesley was on and so I have to see what they all have to say tonight!! Glad its almost over because I hate the feeling of being obsessed with a tv show. I don't have time for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment