Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, February 18, 2013

If you cannot handle it, leave it up to God.

That is at least what I keep telling myself. I have been very stressed this past week. It is time to buckle down and take the dreaded CPA exam!!! Ugh I know it will be worth it in the end but it has me full of anxiety right now. The biggest problem I have is that I do not have enough hours in a day/week to study like they 'recommend'. So I have decided to step back and not be super Holly on this and just do as much as I can the best that I can. So I am still studying at work, after work, majority of the day Saturday and Sunday, in my sleep, ugh the list goes on.

I did take a break Saturday night for a dinner date with my love. Nick took me to Movie Lounge for a late Vday dinner. I really liked it but of course Nick prefers Western Sizzlin steak or his own over anyone else. I am pretty much the same but mine was really good!! I think he should have gotten the filet like me instead of the strip! We really enjoyed the atmosphere though so I believe we may be going back to have drinks with friends sometime.

Well that's the update on how my life is going. Not too interesting! I have 18 months to take all four parts so I hope to take little breaks between them to stay sane. Even though I just want to get it all over with and have it behind me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment