Friday night, Brittney and I had a lil girls night. Wine and mexican food... perfection!!
Saturday, Katie and I took a class for our concealed weapon license. It was as fun as a class could be. Started at 8 and we finally finished around 4! But its over and glad I got to take it with a friend!!
Saturday night Gabe had a surprise for me that he had held onto alllll day! Him and Nick went to Lucy's that morning and he got a ring out of the 50 cent machine! Yes, not just a quarter!! As soon as he got it he said, 'I am giving this to Holly!' lol After he woke up from a nap Nick heard him say 'awe man' and checked his pocket. He then said 'Yes!' and ran off. Guess he was afraid he lost it!
He was so cute when he gave it to me. He was so embarrassed he kinda threw it up on the bar and ran off. lol Nick said 'Well now you got a ring from a Coats boy!' Gabe you are such a sweet thoughtful boy!
Super Bowl Sunday was fun!! Wesley cooked his infamous wings that I am a huge fan of!
Nick always laughs when I pull my hair back to eat like I mean business! Well I do!! haha This time the sleeves were rolled up too... I was serious!




No comments:
Post a Comment